Hello, hello, hello! This is my first foray into the world of blogging, so pardon me while I learn the ropes, so to speak. In this blog, I will be discussing my point of view on topics related to the Internet, web programming, mobile application development, and other interesting and useful items. Occasionally, if I see something else online that strikes my fancy, I will post about that as well. I will be blogging at least once every week, so feel free to drop by and see what's new.
All comments are moderated, so if you leave a comment, it may take some time for it to display. I will try to approve comments as soon as possible.
Why the name, you ask? Well, I hope to have a web design business in the near future. I am also a fan of The Legend of Zelda video game series, and the two main characters in it are Link and Zelda, so I combined their names into Linzel. (Disclaimer: Any resemblance that name bears to any person, living or dead, is purely coincidental. Also, no animals were harmed in the making of this blog.)
Quote of the Week:
"Don't answer me when I'm asking you questions. Keep your mouth shut. Do you think I'm talking just to hear myself talk? Answer me!" --Clair Huxtable, "The Cosby Show"
August 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice start on the blog. I like the quotes.
Being a Zelda fan I'll bet you heard my mistake the other night when I said that I thought Ocarina was a character name. I've learned since that one (or more?) of the games in the series has players do tunes on an Ocarina.
Post a Comment